Saturday 29 December 2012

Vent du Sud closing 4 January

Oh this hurts.

But it has to be done. Not going into the reasons - there is no point.

Vent du Sud will close on 4 January 2013. If you want any of the 50L builds or the 1L (or free) decor items, now is the time to go look




Here:

Mainstore on the main square but builds also elsewhere on the sim (lighthouses, houses, greenhouse, plants, trees, etc.).



Not sure whether I'll keep the markeplace stuff yet (a few builds, a few furniture sets) yet, because I prefer people can go see stuff before buying.

I am NOT leaving SL, but I don't have the time or energy to keep the sim going in the way I want it.

(Did I say this hurts? It HURTS)

Oh, and yes, the blog will probably close too. Not sure about that yet. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sad news. Good luck, Ari.