Saturday, 29 December 2012

Vent du Sud closing 4 January

Oh this hurts.

But it has to be done. Not going into the reasons - there is no point.

Vent du Sud will close on 4 January 2013. If you want any of the 50L builds or the 1L (or free) decor items, now is the time to go look


Mainstore on the main square but builds also elsewhere on the sim (lighthouses, houses, greenhouse, plants, trees, etc.).

Not sure whether I'll keep the markeplace stuff yet (a few builds, a few furniture sets) yet, because I prefer people can go see stuff before buying.

I am NOT leaving SL, but I don't have the time or energy to keep the sim going in the way I want it.

(Did I say this hurts? It HURTS)

Oh, and yes, the blog will probably close too. Not sure about that yet. 

1 comment:

Sian Pearl said...

Sad news. Good luck, Ari.