Tuesday 20 December 2011

Before I take a week off...

I have lost count of jobs coming in where the clients starts with 'I know you're away over Christmas but could you just...' these last two days.


So I have, meaning that this blog post may not be terribly coherent but two things.

No, three.

First, however, this is the winter - above is the  Christmassy set out at the Vent du Sud mainstore showing various colours (just click... there are about eleventy thousand combinations but thing burgundy and gold and green. Price? 1L each.

Here it is with some other 1L goodness, and out front?

Other things, some FREE. Baubles with snowflakes, mulled wine, etc. etc.

Next, if red isn't your thing, there are two other 2-prim carts out at the (still lacking-in-signage) NEW area beside the mainstore, also 1L.


I think that's it. Fashion? Ummmm... I took some photos in another outfit. I filed them. And I have forgotten what I called them. It will come to me shortly after takeoff, I expect.

Now, the challenge is to actually get on the plane, because (wouldn't you know it), there are strikes at our airport. French national sport, of course.

So all that really remains to be said this year is... I shall be back on 28th so have a WONDERFUL Christmas. Enjoy both RL and SL. Be nice to one another, and all that kind of thing.

In the new year, there will be gifts in the Vent du Sud subscribo, so this could be a good time to sign up, hm? When? Well, when I've got some of the washing done and caught up with clients saying 'I know you're only just back but...'.

And off I go. I hope. As for where, all will be revealed when I get back.

Oh and PS - I am only taking a netbook with me for work emergencies so no SL. The idea is, y'know, six days off everything but being a tourist.

1 comment:

Plasma Engineer said...

Have a great week off. I'm jealous. :)