Thursday 11 June 2009

OK, I have the deep blue blues. Long story. You don't need to know.

Second Life is damned HARD in so many ways (well you do know that, right?).

So I need to kick-start or go. And if I go, I won't flounce, promise.

However, in a rather pathetic attempt to kick-start, if anybody has the strength / urge / energy to go look at my stuff (decor, from gazebos to lighthouse and from couches to sunflowers and parasols and fountains and fireplaces), feel free to go look.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Napoleons%20Empire/91/209/27

I will refund 50% to 75% of ANYTHING (promise, cross my heart) if you mention - by IM (I get them on mail) or notecard - that you came via the blog. Including the lighthouse, the gazebo or even a stone jar with lavender or some pretty pottery. Really. 50% on anything, 75% if you spend more than 250L.































3 comments:

Ari Blackthorne™ said...

Huh.

I'm a guy. So when you great gadget that blow things up, automate completely useless chores that have no need to be done and things like that, I'll take you up on your offer.

Until then, I apologize, I wouldn't have a place to put your creations to begin with.

;)

Emerald Wynn said...

DON'T give that stuff away or discount it - it's fabulous and worth every linden.

ARIADNE KORDA said...

Hey EMERALD...

Hugs.