Tuesday 23 November 2010

52 weeks of colour - Goldenrod

 Could I miss this, when I am a colour addict?

No.

So here is goldenrod, with a little dark red. Why red?
Because it matches my Geo set (OK it may be called mustard, but it's close).

Check out the whole set and the great animations, in the mainstore.

Quick reminder that ALL Vent du Sud decor is now at 1L. For details, see my previous post.
Clothes details below.

Grab a couch with animations and colour change cushions, a pillow set with a whole bunch of animations, or the coffee table and glassware, and yes, all just 1L.  Geo comes in other colours too.


I missed blue and grey, but never mind - 49 left to go, and why of course I am going to tie it in with stuff from Vent du Sud!

Clothing, etc from top down: Klavdia hair from Damselfly, Pallav bracelets from Zaara, Scarf from Maitreya (tinted), Early Morning cardigan from Fish Strawberry, tank and jeans from Coco Designs, socks from MIS (now closed), round toe boots from J's.

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

great first post! Welcome to the challenge :)