Tuesday 25 October 2011

Panic panic panic

I am off on a Big Trip a Long Way Away (capitals significant...).

Well, only 11 days, but it's been chaos getting stuff prepared for it: and it's work* and not play. And no idea what the connections will be like, apart from work ones and for SL... um nope. Hotel or nothing.

Soooo... you won't forget Vent du Sud, will you? Please pretty please? 


Go buy a winter cabin or something, for 50L... or just wander around where I wish I was (or at least the RL equivalent).

Link to the fall stuff

And (oh hey let me have my last plug for a while)


Link to the new house and Mas and greenhouse etc. next door. It's 39 prims and... well go look. 
(Wind vane. Note the wind vane).

And I'm off to do my suitcase and head out at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Where did I put my adapters? And ...

Not that I'm panicking or anything but... argh.  This is the annual Big Work Nightmare and I ******* hate it.

52 weeks of colour? Making stuff? Watch this space as of 6 November.

*Vietnam, since you asked. But again, work not play.
 

No comments: