Sunday 6 February 2011

Tree house, ta-ta and tea party

 Ah, Vent du Sud, early morning on a blustery, wintry day. .



I'm in the process of packing bags (again) for two nearly back to back trips. And yes, I'll log in, but not a lot (the UK is fine, Botswana not so sure... although I do have a couple of days in between)

And I'll miss the place.

But while I'm away, go buy yourself a tree house or a lighthouse, hm? Or a farmhouse (not shown, go for a stroll...). Remember there are three lighthouses.

All builds for 50L, of course. Mod/copy of course, and low-prim too!


Before I go, though, I have a tea party to go to. A well-worn favourite from AlaFolie, with heavily modded hat (former freebie from Astraia).

See you all soon (unless I can fit in a black post for the 52 weeks of color between trips).

And go feel the breeze and watch the sea at Vent du Sud?  Also, last couple of weeks before a LOT of new stuff is out, so take advantage NOW of all the 1L goodies before I take 'em away and replace them with newness.

No comments: