Thursday 16 July 2009

Dawn at the Gazebo, Corsican bonsais, etc.

Dawn at Vent du Sud

I couldn't resist a quick hop over here this morning - virtual waves and the soft colours of dawn were a boost before RL work. Call me crazy (yes, really, you can), but it's soothing. Pretty. And who doesn't need a bit of that.

No messing around in the pool, though, no pedalo, no ice cream. I went over to the gazebo, plonked myself on a cushion, and chatted to a friend from the US for a minute. Then saw Geek and confessed I'd killed the radio again (and he will kill me if I say he's French. He's Corsican. One of these days we need a Corsican event there. Must find out what this involves...).


He revived the radio. It hates me. But it plays some fun stuff. Strangely, it seems to be called Radio Corsica at the moment. Hm.

So it's now lunchtime and I'm going to hop back there in a minute but first, here's an offer. Buy the gazebo (14 prims, 169L, utterly amazing with vines and built-in lighting and really superb wrought iron), sent me (Ariadne Korda) a note and I'll send you the curved seating arrangement (usually 199L) with a whole load of anims and each cushion that has a choice of several textures - FOR FREE. Plus the lamp thrown in (see the lamp? 4 prims. Looks great outside a front door, too).

Still time to grab the dollarbie lavender and sunflowers and (er, Corsican) bonsai until early evening my time, so go there quick.

Oh, and to whet your appetite, next up on the blog: Menthal Oh and his superb fires and lights, also on the square, plus Alain Papp and his unique clothes, costumes and great, animated fans.




No comments: