Sunday 2 August 2009

Watching others work!


Yes, I know lots of people make bean bags. But as the boys are busy doing complicated scripty things at Vent du Sud (watch out for a great game coming up soon), I decided to put mine out and watch them wave their arms about and toss around a few expletives.
What's more, there are two animations for men in there (see the dark version (OK for the ladies too but maybe not in a short skirt...?).
I don't know about you but I hate to see a group of people all sitting in the same pose. So this one-prim wonder has four (or was it five?) shades of suede, and four animations. And I'm selling it for... 20L instead of the usual 70 (it's transfer - if you'd like a copy version or other colours, just ask me, Ariadne Korda).
Had to celebrate, see. My daughter passed her driving test on Friday, and yesterday was the Swiss national holiday (RL man is Swiss).
So drop by and pick one up (and just ignore two guys waving their arms around and talking scriptese and hoping I'll just sit quietly and not make useless suggestions.
Hope to see you soon at Vent du Sud!





No comments: