Wednesday 2 March 2011

Hugging trees, French Hunt, electric lime and where is my HEAD?

OK, so ages ago ago, before life turned into a long series of airports and work backlogs, I signed up to take part in a French hunt.


Since I got back, I have done a lot of too much staring into space and mooching around the (albeit lovely if I say it myself) quiet spots of Vent du Sud.

Yesterday,  I received a notecard with hunt details, with - under Vent du Sud - "skip this store" and was utterly mortified. So I have put it right and popped little watering can of tulips into the hunt container (a tiny Eiffel tower). Find the hunt notecard here, because there are some great things.

And lo, there is a tulip that is not far from electric lime, if you squint a bit.

And the olive oil and limes? Going to hit my SUBSCRIBO as a gift for a short time only, so if you didn't join it, do it now. 



For clothing, I have to admit I can't ever imagine myself wearing lime now I am old and boring, and I am thus waaaaay too mean (and broke) to go buy an outfit, but a challenge is a challenge.

It did, however, mean I let my mind drift back to the days when I wandered around in long skirts, long hair and knitted hats. Hugged a tree or two, as you did (olive trees are a little tricky but hey).


So having hugged trees, it is perhaps time to stop drifting and start hauling prims again. Probably not dressed like this but lo, the black GEO set at the usual 1L per item has funky colour change cushions, including lime.

Do drop in, grab the hunt gift and take advantage of the other great stores at Vent du Sud. And if I'm standing around looking dopey, just remind me I should be a little more productive?

Frugal credits: Posh hair (free) with tinted hat, linen skirt from the Closet (tinted) and oooooold frayed top from PBI, now closed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you do have a lovely sim & I enjoy wandering & exploring there. Not to mention the great buys & the omg treehouse! :)
- Candy Somersley

ARIADNE KORDA said...

Thank you Candy!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat! :-)